We serve individuals and families in all areas of investment planning, including:
- Investments - Providing hands-on portfolio management, helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending the appropriate investment vehicles to help you reach your goals.
- Retirement planning - Help making the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you need to retire comfortably. Help managing assets before and during retirement.
- Tax management* - Help making sure your portfolio is tax-efficient. Developing tax-efficient investment strategies. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
- 401K-Providing 401K advisory services
- Estate planning services* - Working with estate-planning and trust specialists available through Securities America, Inc. and its affiliates to help prserve your estate for your intended heirs, establish beneficiary designations, reduce potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs and coordinate with your tax and legal advisors.
- Education funding - Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children's or grandchildren's education.
- Insurance** - Reviewing existing insurance policies.
*Securities America, Inc. does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax consequences.
**Insurance products are offered through non-bank insurance agency affiliates of Securities America, Inc. and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.